Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Weigh in 2

Im becoming obssesed with skinny legs <3
So today is tuesday and here goes my second weigh in:

This was the Goal:

Week 2 G.W = 57kg / 125lbs

This is my C.W:

Week 2 Weight = 57 kg / 125 lbs


Ok so I maintaned, wich isnt too bad, at least I didnt gain. Still a shock, I thought Id gain this week. 
I have to loose 2 kg in the next week to reach the week 3 goal. 
I hope I can do it....

Theres a girl in my class that has such beautifully thin legs and she knows it, weaaring tight skinny jeans... its painfull having her around but at the same time I seek her out everytime im in class.
Ive found my real life thinspiration

 

6 comentarios:

  1. Great job at maintaining, that's awesome. And the fact that you have someone to look at every class that you want to be like. It's awesome inspiration. Keep up the good work sweetie. I also sent you an email last week =)
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much beautiful <3 your email meant the world to me ^^ and I just answered it!

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thanks! Hopefull I can keep it up or get better <3

      Eliminar