Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

And, how was your day?

I find myself walking about, planning posts in my head, doing things and thinking " I could blog about that " and by the time I get to a computer most of these things have slipped my mind.
I have now begun my practice period. This means I have 3 weeks in a lovely school looking after lovely children gaining experience and helping out.
My assistance and competence will be measured by the classes teacher and I have to write a long report on what ive learned and then the university will grade me.
This is my favourite part of my uni course. The hands-on time. 
I love doing this, this is what im meant to do and its great motivation to stop procrastinating and study for damn once.
Today  has been amazing food-wise. Or, well much better and Im very proud of myslef.
I got up at 6am and got ready to leave at 7. I had 2 glasses of water before leaving, and even though i felt very hungry before drinking I felt really full after one and a half, but I downed the rest cos I had a long walk ahead.
As I said I set off at 7 and walked all the way to the school. It took me an hour walking at a brisk pace and half of the way was up hill. It was quite invigorating, and i felt alert and not weak at all, despite my lack of breakfast.
Then at the childrens break time there was a cake. It was one of the childrens birthdays, and I always feel very selfconceous about saying no to food that someone is offering me, like what are they gonna say or think.... I needent have worried though, the cake was a light, sugar-free sponge with very few calories (I wonder if i can find the recipy).  I ate a small piece, enough to be poilte, and that was that.
After school (2pm) I left to make the long treck back and stopped off at a little store as I was pretty shaky and didnt know if i could make it back in one piece and imediatly went for the Cocacola Zero. As I passed the isles on my way to the counter my hand, almost with a will of its own, grabbed a box of chocolate chip cookies. Albeit, the sugar free diet range, but still....
They sat heavy in my handbag as I made my way back and forced myself not to eat any untill i finished my drink. Id see then how i felt.
I finished it just as I came up to a few bins and threw away the can. Opened and put a cookie in my mouth and ate it ( 44 calories ).
And then threw the rest of the packet away.

Half an hour later I was back, and by then even I knew if i didnt eat ANYTHING I was going to pass out. I watched as my flatmate fried potatoes in oil and coated them in cheese and mayo, fried two chicken breasts and sat down to eat them.
Meanwhile I prepared half a portion of pasta and mixed it up with some low-salt tuna, and chickpeas. it tasted quite lovely and light and I didnt feel bloated or disgusting afterwards.
And thats the end of todays intake
Except for the tea Im gonna make myslef when I finish typing this up.

I hope your day has been good too ( I spent most of the day drawing a giant castle on a 4 metre long piece of paper that the teacher wanted to decorate the wall with XD )

Lots of love my darling,
Breathe
 


1 comentario:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to eat a small piece of cake, even if it was just enough to be polite. It sounds like you had a great intake today. Stay strong beautiful.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar