Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

Hello my lovelies

Im back at last!
Ive missed blogging inmensley, but I dont feel comfortable updating near my boyfriend so I havent been able to lately. He is against blogs, he sees them as something stupid and doesnt see the point in telling the world whats happening to you. But he has a twitter. Go figure. 
Christamas was ok.
Not great.
The Monster
Ok present wise, I got a ton of books, one of them was one I had wanted for ages but couldnt find anywhere and I Love it. "A monster calls" Such a good book, by my favourite author Patrick Ness (Theres a link on the title ) and the illustrations are amazing.

I also got some money (much needed and appreciated) and a smootie maker with a recipy book to make lovely healthy smoothes. Yum!

Then came Dinner Time.
With a full Christmas dinner of stuffed turkey and vegetables and christmas pudding and cream.
I filled up on veggies and tried to do my best with seeming like I was eating like everyone else while really not eating all that much, but by the end I felt disgusting and bloated and failed and failed and failed at purging...
Two days after Christmas I went to Norway, Beautiful Norway <3 I took this photo whilst having a walk:

Norway <3


And then there was New Year. It wasnt nearly as amazing as last years where it was snowing and beautiful and with a sky filled with sparks from amazing fireworks.
This time it was foggy as anything, and, as nice fireworks have been banned becasue of too many accidents, they werent all that impressive.
It was lovely none the less, being in nice company and drinking nice wine ^^

I came back to Spain on the 5th. But I have only just returned to my apartment today (and to my lovely good internet ) as I was with my mother the last couple days at her house.

Im going to end on a sort of happy note:
Current weight : 57 kg
I gained some over christmas but lost some it all off and more in Norway, Im so pleased ^^ hopefully I can keep up the good work and so can all of you ^^
Lots of love,
Breathe.

1 comentario:

  1. 57kg is awesome sweetheart. I've missed you in the blogging world. I'm so glad you're back. And like I said before, what a lovely picture from Norway. Lots of love dearest.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar