Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 29 de enero de 2013

It was raining today


Pouring rain, but I didn't step out. Instead I sat at home and procrastinated instead of studying for my impending exam.

Today I have cleaned my whole flat and done 2 loads of washing, with my bedsheets and most of my clothes and Ive also had a video chat with my guy. Technically Im still in the video chat, though I dont have my cam on, were just idily chatting while he games Guild Wars.

We arent really saying much but its nice. Its like having him beside me. I can hear him breathing and he tells me now and then the things hes up to in his game, also I can see him as he still has his cam on and its cute to see his expression flit across his face while he is so concentrated. I love him so much.
The exam is the day after tomorrow and I bet Ill be even worse at studying than I am now.

Ive been retraining from weighing myself lately. Its one of my rules.
Rule 5# No weighing during a period.

Luckily that means I can weigh myself tomorrow morning though *yay*. That yay was ironic by the way. I havent been doing so well foodwise.
I always binge in exam time.

I promise to do a proper update soon, Im sorry Im such a rubbish blogger lately. Im all over the place and I dont know what to do anymore....

I love you all my sweethearts
Take care<3
Breathe.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario