Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Procrastination

Oh sweet enemy, distraction of the pressing matters. 
You cause so much stress but somehow still manage to be my favorite passtime.







I should be studying for my exam. Which is today.
Strangely it doesnt feel pressing so I sopose that means that I know all that is deemed to be important.
Either that, or I dont give a shit.

Im listening to Maroon 5 on full blast in my earphones. Its not my usual type of music but lately Ive found myself wanting to listen to them more. "One more night" is one of my favourites. Ive even gone far enough as to rip it from youtube and send it to my phone, I use my phone as an mp3 too.
I supose I relate to the lyrics in the way that hes talking about temptation.Or addiction. Knowing that something is bad for you and that you should stay away from it but being incapable of pulling away. Just one more time..
And for some reason the song makes me feel kinda sexy. Maybe its his voice or the beat but I feel very cool while listening to Maroon 5. I want to make myself a playlist of "sexy songs"

Which songs make you feel sexy and good about yourself? 

I propose we all listen to our respective "Sexy songs" now and give ourselves a little boost, dont you think thats a good idea?




1 comentario:

  1. That's a good idea =) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog dear. I miss you too. I hope you do well on your exam. Lots of love.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar