Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Twisted

Im sorry I dissapeared. I havent had the will to do anything for a long time now.
I realised something yesterday.
I actually want bad things to happen to me.
How twisted is that.
I had a terrible nightmare on Wednesday. On Thursday the wind was so fierce it hurt to breathe and on Friday I got caught in drenching rain.
I realised that the next days Id go to bed eager, Id check through the window for wind, and if the sky seemed dark Id wish and wish for downpour.
And I guess it all comes down to me feeling like im anything but alive lately. These situations get my heart beating hard, pulse hammering, and I feel alert, awake, and very very much alive.
Its a feeling I had forgotten and Id forgotten how much i missed it.


1 comentario:

  1. I've missed you dear. You're not twisted at all. Sometimes I feel the same way. So you're not alone dear.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar