Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Binge...

Today I binged big time. I feel so sick to my stomach... and still i find it impossible to purge. Ive tried 3 times already and nothing comes up.
Stuck like a lump of led weighing my stomach down >_<
I dont know what got in to me this morning, I just kept on filling that damn cereal bowl up again and again and again . . . And then when I felt as disgusting as I could possibly feel... my flatmate texts me to tell me she inthe kitchen and shes made lunch for both of us..... Chicken breast and rice .... I guess it could be worse but its still pretty terrible....
I tried purging after my massive breakfast binge but nothing... And twice after lunch...
Still nothing

You must be so disapointed in me......
I know I am

1 comentario:

  1. ah sweetie, cereal is the worst, me and granola are enemies, cant keep it in the house at all, im not disappointed in you lovely. and did u kno that purging only saves ur body from 30-60%max of kcals binged on. much better never to start and to slowly cut down binges than to think purging is a get out of jail free card. youll get there, it isnt easy but we will get there eventually xxx

    ResponderEliminar