Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Black coffee and control

I just got an email from Thorntons, so Ive been spending the last half an hour looking at pictures of chocolate. I dont think thats a healthy attitude ugh.
Well the last couple days have been pretty good. Much better than its been lately.

Yesterday:
I woke up early and worked out on my legs pretty thoroughly. Skipped breakfast, Watched Scrubs and studied for my next exam. Then lunch time was a little complicated. My flatmate made me spaghetty with minced meat and tomato sauce, but the portion wasnt too big. And then I had a little slip with some black chocolate. But I dont feel so bad about that anymore.
Then studied some more, and we had dinner together. We had a simple egg omlette with a little cheese and I made one of my favourite salads ( The base is chopped cucumber instead of lettuce; dont much like lettuce. Chopped red and green pepper, and a handfull of raisins, seasoned with a little bit of raw oil and vinegar. SO yummy) She loved the salad and we decided to pretty much always have salad for Supper as its soposed to be a light meal and I totally agree. Then I went in to her room with her and we studied aaall night (till about 6am) and then I went to bed after setting my alarm.

Today:
Woke up at 10:30 and watched an episode of Scrubs. Then worked out focusing on my stomach and then substituted my cereal for black coffee.
I had a black coffee last night to keep awake while i was studying and I cant believev how long its been since I drank coffee. Got used to tea I guess but I realised I missed it and I forgot how much I love totally black coffee. So now that is my breakfast.
It feels good to be controling my breakfast and supper. Black coffee and salad. I dont know what lunch is going ot be as my flatmate is more in touch of that, but usually I can sway  her to healthier options. Unless shes craving.
Then its hopeless.

Well I have finally started feeling like Im a little more in control and I love that.
I still have some coffee so Im gonna drink that before it gets cold and I hope you are all having a lovely day <3
Take care my lovelies and stay strong
Breathe

1 comentario:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and feel a little more in control of things. Coffee is always good, and I make a similar salad, I've never added the raisens. That sounds awesome. Keep going strong dear.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar