Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

Hey there, sorry I havent posted in a while. Theres no excuse I just dont know what to write.
Im feeling so down and low and mopey lately, thought today Im  feeling better
I managed to get up early and work out at 7am and then I had a morning shower and ate a small bowl of oats with walnut milk and a green tea.
Everything was great. I started feeling hungry around 11 and so to avoid a binge I ate an orange and a handfull of raisins and managed to talk myself out of binging and for lunch Ive had some turkey breast and a salad.
Not too bad I guess
And
My fiance is coming out see me next friday :D so excited! :D I gotta look extra nice for him and that is something reasonable because...

*drumrol *

I have lost 3kg !!

Im down to 54kg
wow I feel good

Well I should go, theres a paper I have to give in on monday which I havent even stared with ugh
I hope you are all doing well ^^
Lots of love
Breathe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario