Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

Hey guys

It's been a long time.
I just wanted to drop by to let you guys know that I'm back in blogger but at a different url:

This is my new blog -> MandyDevoidde

Life is good, much better than it was the last time I was here.
I'm just about finishing my degree and looking forward to starting to work.
I dumped the guy I was with the last time I updated here. He was a very abusive person and highly toxic. I was so scared I didn't even feel safe talking about it here, but now I'm out and so much better ^-^
So much more has happened since, way too much to be able to condense down in to a post here, but if you are curious it's all on my new blog.
Take care guys,
Love you to bits
Mandy xx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario